Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Be Carefully with Ads Fraudsters

Months ago, when first I made adsense for google, after seeing and reading the advertisements about work 60 minutes at home could generate U.S. $ 100 / day, I soon learned procedures of obtaining the adsense code and how to put on google blogspot that I created.
In October, I created 20 articles about the Furniture Interior and Exterior Design. Apparently to make a simple article, the time required can be more than 60 minutes. Creating an interesting sentence, not as easy as crossing out a paper with a pencil in hand. And in fact, until now has not one penny of which I get from my adsense code. My page views  also do not indicate the existence of a significant number of visitors. I was disappointed and a bit frustrated with the status of my blogspot which did not show good performance. 

And it turns out my guess is that to achieve good performance on the status of our blog, we have to do a lot of tricks. The problem is ... ... the trick that we must buy. Thus, buying TRICKS is a real problem. Why should do the trick for getting an award in U.S. $. Is that a good sentence is not enough to obtain the assessment as an author of the article are commendable? though only a penny? or in the status of  pageviews?. It's not fair, I think. Utilizing the services of the acceleration of increase in visitors, plug in the system, manually set the html script, use the spinner, I think this does not showing creativity of an author of the article, but rather the creativity of a fraud, to deceive the advertisers that appear as if the ad appears in many blogs, although there was no correlation between ads and articles that appear. Especially when they using a spinner tool, sometimes the end result can not describe the intent of the original article.
Let me give an advice to newbies bloggers like me, to do a check and rechek at first on the ads that say easily earn dollars just by working at home for 60 minutes every day
Pug in